Thursday, December 4, 2014

Marc Jacobs Daisy

EDIT: Guys I tried to do this on my phone and the post wasn't pretty let's try this again!

Do you guys like Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume? It's one of my favorites and a definite staple for my dressing table. Since I bought my Bath and Body Works candles online I didn't get to test them in-store and had to go off the descriptions online. Well thankfully I liked the description for Winter White Petals because it smells exactly like Daisy! I've been trying not to burn it too much since it has that perfumy smell but I thought I just had to share this information with the masses because it's just too good to keep a secret! So go out and find Winter White Petals and enjoy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...