Monday, November 24, 2014

Weekend Update

This was a definite friends weekend. On Friday we went out with friends to Mez and then Chris and I went our separate ways, Chris to play Smash with the guys and I went with Jillian to have a delicious dessert and a chick flick! A great way to kick off the weekend, just a little chill and easy night.

On Saturday we took it really easy, Chris went to play frisbee, while I thought it was too cold to play I cleaned up the house in preparation for Christmas decorations and the upcoming long weekend away. I also got to really take my time and give myself a ridiculous blowout that is still going strong!


We went our to Firebirds with some friends for some more birthday festivities and then went over to our friends house for some cocktails and a s'mores bar! Seriously how many times have I talked about this and we finally did it! 


Chris and I were talking about how we are terrible at not hosting. We literally just brought everything over to our friends house. She asked if I have anything specific I wanted and my response was oh we already have it all! we're the worst! But it was a great night and we had a blast!


I hope everyone else had a great weekend and has a safe and fun Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...