Tuesday, November 4, 2014

October Purchase History

It was pretty quiet on the purchase front since the Jeep. But I couldn't help myself from the Shopbop sale. I've been looking at these 2 items for just about ever! Plus an ebates money back? How can a girl say no?
{mug, tee}
I also have been really looking for new boots to wear into work and these guys from Target fit the bill! I've worn them so much, they are really comfy, not too high and easy to grab and slip on when I'm in a hurry!
Speaking of boots, I just had to get the red cowboy boots for my Marceline costume. Luckily I found these guys on sale at Macy's. Even though it meant a trip to Macy's they were still worth it!
Finally, I think I am done buying stuff online from Forever 21. As much as it pains me I might have to move on. It helps that I am done with all my giftcards from my past returns. I finally am keeping everything in my purchase. 
I really like this vest, it's very warm and comfy, it may not be the most flattering thing I own but it will be great for chilly afternoons in the fall. However, I LOVE this scarf. It's awesome, it's big, its warm, it's soft and it was only $12! I've also gotten a ton of compliments on it which doesn't hurt either!

Did you buy anything awesome this month? Anything I need to ask for my birthday!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...