Tuesday, November 11, 2014

My Five Distractions

1. T Swifty - Honestly, I love her new album! It's got a mix of early 90's beats and super catchy lyrics that I just can't stop reaching for it. Plus her new video is hilarious and so on point!

2. Pomegranates - We bought a big pack from Costco and I've been eating them like crazy. I had them out {unpeeled} when we had people over and so many people asked what they were! I find it really relaxing to peel them and get the little arils out.

3. Reconstructing Amelia - The book I'm reading is so consuming! I don't know if I will have time to finish it before book club tonight but I'll try my hardest!

4. Puzzles - I know I'm an old lady but I still like to do puzzles. We used to do them as a family when I was a kid, they always remind me of stormy nights when our power was kicked off and we would all gather in the kitchen and do a puzzle. I don't know if we only ever did that once or more but I have a serious memory of doing puzzles by candle light! Chris and I have one out now and I can't stop myself from trying to solve it when I come home!

5. Birthday Plans - I'm trying to pass all my responsibility on to Chris this year since we have my parents coming in. We are so busy this week I just don't want to think about it. But I think we're going to try to go to Nana's. We've never been and I've hear so much about it, just reading the menu made my mouth water so hopefully we can get a reservation!

This is a crazy week for me! But I like always being kept on my toes! We can get through this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...