Friday, November 7, 2014

Five on Friday

What to do with the weekend? I'm excited to go outside while it's still nice out! But if it isn't nice where you are there are a lot of great online shopping options! :)

1. Sephora is having their 20% off VIB sale! Here are a couple things that I think would be awesome! And of course it's even more awesome when it's 20% off! Plus it's 8% back on ebates

2. Nordstrom is having a 40% off Clearance sale! There are some amazing coats available! 
{top row: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bottom Row: 1, 2, 3, 4}

3. Got my eyes checked, and we are all good in the hood and new contacts are on their way! Now there are a couple choices I need to make!

4. My parents are coming next weekend and I'm really excited to see them and spend some time with them. My mom is here for an art class so Chris and I will have some QT with my dad. Were trying to come up with something fun for us to do. Maybe a five stand?

5. ohhhh and Rebecca Minkoff just launched her spring collection and I love so much! AND she's having a 50% off sale too!

Honestly with the window shopping this week. It's out of control. Lets' hope I can hold myself together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...