Monday, October 27, 2014

Weekend Update!

Woohoo! I loved our weekend! On Friday I took Kona to his uncles house and then we headed out! We got there just in time to grab a couple drinks out with our hosts and then headed to bed to prep for our big Saturday!

We had a little sleep in and then headed over to the stadium for a little tailgating. Jillian and James' friends had this all down to a science! They parked overnight and brought everything over to grill and drink and have fun before the game! We met so many sweet people and the weather really turned around for us. 


Despite James' sad face in the background we had a lot of fun even though they lost. :( After the game we walked over to the downtown area and went to Tin Roof for some dinner. Where Chris thought it would be a good idea to do the Tin Roof Challenge. It is four chicken, peanut butter and honey sandwiches and 32 ounces of milk. Our waiter didn't have much confidence but he did it!
Afterwards Chris did a couple laps but somehow didn't throw up. I almost did and one of our friends did. It is just not appetizing to see someone eat that much. We then went to Bluegrass Tavern and had to throw our hands up, I was probably the most exhausted out of all of us. I headed straight to bed. T
he next day we said goodbye to our awesome hosts and the pups they were taking care of as well. 
Saying goodbye to Dudley so I can go home to my Kon! The cherry on top of the weekend was seeing Hannah, my usual Lexington hostess and her mom! She asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding next year in Lexington! I am so excited for her and the next year she has in store!
Seriously a great weekend but I am insanely exhausted! I hope everyone else has a great one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...