Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Too Faced Everything Nice Palette Review

I recently got the Too Faced Everything Nice Palette and I finally got a chance to really use it on Friday evening. First of all, I had used the Better Than Sex mascara it comes with and really love it! Silly name, but it is really awesome mascara for me. It extends all the little eyelash hairs and really makes my lashes look fuller and longer. But back to the palette! I picked this up because I had a lot of drug store palettes that just weren't cutting it, and I wanted one with some colors but nothing too outrageous. I like to pop in a little blue or purple in every once in a while and this guy really has what I want! 

The colors came out really lovely and they didn't fall and weren't chalky. I found that they applied easier and blended more seamlessly than my old drug store ones. I haven't been able to try them all but so far so soo so good! In this look I know I used: Chocolate Soleil, Papa Don't Peach, Inner Light, Mauvelous, Honey Pot, Live it Up, Shiny Happy and Knockout. 
I had to keep a light hand for the blush, definitely not a bad thing but something to look out for first time users!
I haven't gotten an chance to use the brushes it come with but I will definitely give them a try soon! The only complaint I have so far is I can't fit the palette in the bag it comes with. I really expected to put it in the bag but it is just barely too big. On the other hand I really love that on the outside of the palette it says: Everything Nice, that's what pretty girls are made of. I just think that is a really sweet little touch and reinforcing that its not just what's on the outside that counts. 

So tell me, have you picked up this palette? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...