Friday, October 31, 2014

TGIHalloween!!

Yes! I'm so excited for Halloween!

1. I finished my ax last night!! It's looking pretty good, I wish I had a little more time to work on it since I could have made it more realistic but I had to take a couple short cuts to finish for today. 

2. I got to ride the bus this morning with The Avengers! I helped Dr. Chris with his class costume, he is Nick Fury costume. We pulled it together from Goodwill and Craigslist and some DIY skills. 

3. I am just flying through Dark Places and I'm a little sad for it to end!

4. We've been able to clean up our house super quick and grab some snacks since we are last minute hosting a pre-Franklin bash. Seriously keep it safe! FYI Your first Uber Ride is free within $30 when you sign up! Use the code: marisam42. 

5. Seriously, it's Halloween and I actually get to hand out candy this year! Chris and I bought some backup candy and mini Playdoh in case we run out, or just want our own candy!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...