Friday, October 3, 2014

TGIF!

On Wednesday I thought it was Friday. It was pretty bad. It's been a long week.

1. Craving fall! I've been loving really thick knit beanies for many years. I have finally found an Etsy seller who has just what I want! Woohoo! I love this guy


2. I've gotten to drive our car a bit this week which is unusual but it's awesome and I love not having to worry about the car blowing up on the side of the road. 

3. With the changing of the leaves it makes me want to change my hair too. I think this might be a common thing. I love Lily Aldriges hair here, a little bang a little ombre, it works. 

4. Last year a ton of bloggers were pooping their pants over a Zara scarf, fortunately Target has one that looks JUST like it! I smell a Target run soon!

5. Since it's October it's go go go on getting the Halloween costume! I love Halloween and I LOVE to make costumes so let's hope I get it all together for the day! What are your plans for Halloween? 

I hope you have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...