Thursday, October 9, 2014

Lexington!

In a couple weeks we are going to Lexington with some friends! I am so excited I haven't been in a couple years and it feels like forever!! I don't think we will be going to a football game but instead we will either be going out to a nice dinner or doing a bourbon tour! Chris has never been so we will definitely be going to Keeneland and I'm going to do my best to get him to at least one brewery. We might need to take him to either Merrick Inn or maybe A La Lucie. I would LOVE to get some recommendations for our trip! 
Was this seriously three years ago?! I can't believe it's been so long! This will be my first time not really being able to spend time with Hannah but with some new friends and some new experiences! 
Have you ever been to Lexington? Please leave me some recommendations in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...