Thursday, October 2, 2014

I got that bootay bootay!

With fall comes some closed toed inspiration. Last year I wore a pair of booties almost everyday to work!  They are just the best! So I am looking out for a secondary pair for this year just in case I wear my old ones down. After all last year was the first time in my life that I ever actually wore a hole through a pair of shoes! I didn't even think that was a real thing! But it totally happens and when and if it does, I want to be prepared...
 {Row 1: 1, 2, 3, 4; Row 2: 1, 2, 3, 4; Row 3: 1, 2, 3, 4; Row 4: 1, 2, 3, 4}
There is a deal going on at DSW until October 9, 2014 where you can get $10 off $74; $25 off $149; and $50 off $249 if you sign in with your rewards member number AND free shipping!

And finally, this pair is from Target but they either don't sell them anymore or they aren't sold online! I've looked at my Target and can't find them! Are they still for sale? Anyone know!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...