Friday, October 17, 2014

Five on Friday!

1. I'm still out of my mid excited Heather is moving to Charlotte! Like way too much champagne on a weekday excited!

2. Chris and I were planning on going to the beach this weekend but we really just need some time to hang out together at home.

3. I think part of that time will be dedicated to making our costumes! I frikin' love making costumes for Halloween! Anyone have any creative ideas??

4. My birthday is coming up which means I've been looking for some birthday presents to add to the list. It's taking a lot of will power to not just go ahead and buy stuff!

5. Leftovers, I made Coq Au Vin and BBQ Shrimp this week, leftovers galore! So that means I don't have to cook even night! Woohoo! I like to cook but it is really nice to have a break every once in a while. I feel like the fall/winter time is an easier time to do that kind of thing since you want the warmth of everything and in the summer you usually want fresh and cool food. 

Looking forward to a restful weekend with Mr. Chris! Hope you have a great one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...