Monday, September 22, 2014

Weekend Update

Whew! What a weekend! We kicked it off by having dinner with friends at Harvest 18. I had the  Heritage Farms Pork Shank with Guilford-Ashe Co. cheddar grits, asparagus, watermelon-poblano jelly. It was fall off the bone good! We tried to call it a night early but you get to talking and you just don't stop! 

We tried to get up early and head out to the lake with my family but we slept in about an hour! Oops! Luckily no one was waiting for us and we were able to bring a couple things they forgot! We made it and headed out on the lake! Chris got to wakeboard and we got to slalom together! I've just about got it! Of course we had to get a group ski in and did a mass girl ski and a boy ski. For the boys we got about 1,100 pounds dragging behind the boat! We got a barefooter and two slaloms up too and they did a couple switch overs!

We had dinner and called it a day. Chris and Kona and I drove back home and promptly passed out!

On Sunday we were invited to go to Wilmington for the day but we just couldn't bear to get out of bed so early! After a nice hardy breakfast Mr. Chris and I went out to find a new car. Our poor snowball has been acting very cranky and it would be really awful for one of us to be stuck on the side of the road! So we've been going over our options and luckily I have some savings from living at home so we might be able to get what we want! We'll just have to see! But it's all very exciting! :)


Finally we ended the day with some long boarding to wear the little Kona out! I have to say I think I'm usually a  good multitasker but filming and riding are kind of hard!


I hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...