Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Showing Some Restraint

With a big purchase in our future I feel the need to pull back the reigns a bit more on my personal spending. Ugh. With the seasons changing I have the itch to fill my closet with new fall clothes! Of course there is now a chill in the air which cannot be ignored! I've been wearing my trusty trench to work and shedding it in the afternoon as it warms up. Hopefully this restraint will force me to be more creative with my outfits. Lately I haven't been feeling very inspired by what my closet lays out. 
{image}
Last night I was discussing with my bible study the brave people that are able to 30x30 challenge. Which is when you choose 30 items in your closet and you remix them for 30 days. Sometimes I feel like that would make life so much easier! Or would that make it harder? Would you be more creative or less creative? How would I even choose only 30 items? This includes work and play!? AH! 

I'll let you all know if I ever decide to board that plane which is bound to crash and burn. You will all have front row seat either to cheer or jeer. Have any of you ever done this? Link any blogs that have below! I would love to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...