Tuesday, September 30, 2014

New Living Room

As we were trying to figure out our car situation we were also trying to figure out how we were going to get our new chair delivered to our house. Thankfully we have some awesome friends who were willing to be at our house so the chair could be delivered. We still don't know where exactly we want this guy to live but here's a start. 

I love how it is all coming together, hopefully everything will transition into a real house when we finally grow up! 

Ugh that kitchen though. There are a few more little projects I would like to complete over there. I guess this is all a never ending project but I still like it!

What about you guys? Do you have something you always work on? Do you have any suggestions for the kitchen?! I would LOVE to hear them in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...