Friday, September 26, 2014

High Five for Friday!

Woohoo!! It's almost the weekend!! This dreary week needs to end!

1. Our Pennie Chair comes in on Saturday! I am VERY excited! I'll try and take some pics of our living room after we get it! Can you tell I'm excited!?!?! Now we just need to find a pillow for the back...
 {image}
2. Saturday is also free museum day for Smithsonian Affiliates! I got a ticket to the Nasher and hopefully I can convince Mr. Chris to come with me! You can see if there are any participating museums near you here. One ticket permits 2 people. You only get one ticket per household so if you are bringing any kiddos you'll have to see what your museums policy is.

3. I think I'm going to try to tackle my closet this weekend and try to get some inspiration from what I already have and get excited for fall! 

4. I'm getting pumped to see my sister soon! She has been cranking out some serious jewelry and I can't wait to see what I can pick out!! Check her out on instagram

5. Car shopping, guys, I really can't tell you how excited we are to look for a new car! However I am so over car shopping! Mr. Chris seems to really know what he wants and I only have a couple requirements. I'm hoping we find something soon so we can be finally done with it! There are only so many detail I can pay attention to and am willing to pay for! Ah! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...