Friday, September 19, 2014

High Five For Friday!

This has been a very trying week for me. Chris's grandma passed on Sunday night and we have been trying to help out the family as best we can. Hopefully the weekend will bring some peace and comfort to us.

1. Ahh!! With fall comes so many awesome things to be excited about! I know everyone pees their pants over PSL but personally I like a hazelnut mocha or the salted caramel mocha! YUM!!

2. Kony, I swear he won't be featured every week but this little guy has gotten me out of the house and on long walks more than anything else. It just makes me happy to see him happy, and walks definitely make him happy!!

3. Along with new Starbucks drinks I am seeing so much new makeup and clothes! I am seriously looking at this and this and thisthisthis, and this!!! The list goes on! What I really need to be hunting for is work skirts. My current selection is looking a little careworn and could use an update. Where do you guys like to shop for work clothes?

4. I mentioned it a little bit yesterday but I really like watching the Hollywood Reporters Roundtables. They have been keeping me company while I clean and iron and be lazy after my long walks! I find the women centered ones much more interesting than the male ones.


5. Thankfully I have started craving more healthy foods. My go-to has been pineapple! I can't get enough of it! It might be because Chris and I have been listening to the sixth Harry Potter book and Professor Slughorn always brings up his love for candied pineapple. But I've just been loving it and thankfully Costco still stocks them! We've gotten about three!

I hope everyone has a restful weekend! TGIF!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...