Friday, September 12, 2014

High Five for Friday

This Friday couldn't come soon enough! I need a weekend to get my life together! Anyone else feel that way?

1. I got a chance to go to Fab'rik yesterday with one of my friends who was invited to a party where everyone got 20% off the entire store! I actually didn't get anything although I was very tempted to get Spanx pants! Who knew Spanx made jeans!? They were awesome but since I had just bought a pair of my beloved Paige jeans I decided I didn't need more. 

2. Fall, man I am ready for fall! It is still stifling in NC! I tried to wear a leather jacket the other day and it was totally sticking to my skin! I'm ready for some sweater weather!!

3. Athleta, I need you to give me the motivation I need to get moving again. I swear I could just lay around and read for the rest of my life if I could. So I'm using my love of shopping to get me motivated and back in the gym. I might also help if I actually renew my gym membership some time right? I might have to go to Under Armour too, I love the new campaign

4. Kona. This little dog brings me so much joy. I look forward to seeing him when I get home and love letting him out of his crate to greet me in the morning. 

5. I am so thankful for our freedom. I know I didn't post about it yesterday but 9/11 always gets to me. One of my sorority sisters and I were talking about it a few weeks ago and I told her my story and I still get teary eyed. I looked at that entry and there is so much more to that day that I can't put into words. 

I hope everyone had a great week and has a beautiful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...