Thursday, September 18, 2014

Current Crush: Emmy Rossum

I've been watching a lot of The Hollywood Reporters Roundtable videos and this one made me just fall back in love with Emmy Rossum. I first fell for her in An American Rhapsody where Scarlett Johannson is the main character and Emmy has just a small part but she enraptured me. It became one of my favorite movies not only for the story and Scarlett Johanssons character but also for Emmy Rossum and her amazing eyeliner! I swear that is one of the things that really stood out to me! 

Her looks have always been classic with and edge. Looks that I am so drawn to! I am obsessed with her look in the interview and just seeing her be really herself is really refreshing. She really reminds me of one of my friends and maybe that is why I enjoy her so much. I might have to try a thick eyeliner this weekend with a brown smoky eye. Also that curly hair that I covet so much! And ummm she styles herself! So cool. Emmy can you be my friend? Because you're just so cool. 
Yep, I'm just going to nerd out and be inspired by this awesome chic. Do you guys have anyone you're crushing on? What inspires you? Who inspires you? Let me know in the comments!
{1, 2, 3. 4}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...