Thursday, August 28, 2014

Wine Down Wednesday

Oh man guys I have been super stressed lately so who knows what the blog schedule will be like for the next, oh let's say 10 days. Then I promise I will be back to a regular schedule. {fingers crossed I still post daily} 

Yesterday just about everything went wrong. I just couldn't get any work done for one reason or another! I came home and had my glass of wine...
This didn't really happen, I don't drink that often so I'm pretty much a light weight. But sometimes that's all you need right? Also a husband who so owes you a back rub and doesn't mind that you went from work perfection straight to sweatpants central. We all have those days right? RIGHT!? 

So tell me, what do you do to relax?

Also I found this image through Pinterest from Zipz wine, which is really cool idea, anyone tried this before??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...