Friday, August 29, 2014

High Five for Friday

Ah what a week it's been! My weekend will be packed with sorority recruitment that I'm not sure if I'll be able to slip in posts next week! We shall see!!

1. I have been obsessed with this shirt. I used to be able to quote this whole movie (and sketches) as a kid. Yes, I was probably around 5 or 6 at the time and quoting a horribly lewd script but only in the privacy of my parents kitchen.
{image}
2. I have been trying to up the ante in my work wear. I used to be so creative and now I feel like I am falling into a pit of tops and skirts with no extra flair or personality. I would like to try to become comfortable in work pants, that doesn't mean I have to stray for my monochromatic comfort zone though right?
{image}
3. I kind of can't believe I was able to find the original image from my pin! AND that the blogger was kind enough to put links! Too bad this necklace is no longer available, but the jeweler has plenty of other goodies to scope out!
{image}
4. I'm already excited for Halloween! This year I really want to go as Marceline the Vampire Queen. Mr. Chris could easily be Finn right? This cosplay is just awesome!
{image}
5. Finally, my savior of the week, Coffee. You are just the best, I like you hot, I like you cold, I like you homemade, I like you made by Starbucks baristas, I like you in a bottle, I like you in a mug, You wake me up and comfort me in a way I don't know if anything else could. You're just the best. That you for being you.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...