Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Charleston: Folly Beach

Chris and I spent most of our time on Folly. Why? The surf. I mean it's not great but it exists and if you try really hard you can catch one or two! I mean look at this guy he looks like a Rusty ad am I right?
We liked Folly a lot, mostly because it was really easy for us to get to from our place and it's so easy to get free parking! Seriously, you're a fool if you pay to park there! I really wish people would look up the dog regulations they have there. Most beaches won't let you have dogs on the beach during the high season. Or in Sullivan's case during certain hours. Of course I want to bring our Kon with us but we would feel awful to leave him in a hotel or other place all day while we're out having fun! We saw many people get tickets for their dogs, so watch out or you could face a hefty fine!
We also liked that there were a lot of shops around the main road. We both picked up a couple things and I got a few ideas on sizes for certain brands. 
We didn't get a chance to eat there since we are trying to go on a dime but when we go back do you have any suggestions? Let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...