Thursday, August 21, 2014

Breakfast Time!

It's too hard to say breakfast is my favorite meal but it's the one I don't get to enjoy as much as I would like. On workdays I like to just grab a Kashi Bar (these are my fav) or something small like that. But on the weekends we like to make sure we have a hardy breakfast. 

This past weekend I made probably my favorite sandwich so far. I love a good breakfast sandwich, I will probably never pass up a La Farm Croque Madame! But for an at home sandwich this one was the best so far! 
I love a good fried egg! I piled two fried eggs on top of cheddar cheese, rosemary ham and Harris Teeter cheese loaf bread. My mouth is watering! I also like to get some veggies in there so I simply slice some hot house tomatoes and add some salt and pepper. 

How do you guys like your eggs? I used to exclusively eat scrambled eggs until my eyes were opened to the beauty of a fried egg. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...