Friday, August 22, 2014

A Bunch of Bull

Last night we got to go to a Bulls game with Chris' residency and we had so much fun! Sometimes it's nice to be able to just hang out with people and I think a baseball game is great for that. Mostly because I'm not a huge fan of baseball but it can serve as a distraction when you need one. haha!
We had great seats down by the field but I don't think it made a difference to us since we barely watched it. I love being able to just sit and chat with our friends. We actually stayed until the end of the game through the sprinkling! 
My parents are coming in tonight and I'm really looking forward to spending time with them. It's also their 39th wedding anniversary! It's crazy! I hope everyone has a great weekend! I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...