Monday, July 28, 2014

Weekend Update

Ah what a great weekend! After Chris and I dropped off our little Kon at his uncles we headed up to Lake Gaston to see some old friends from Baltimore. The couple hosting knew we were coming but the other couple who were coming with them didn't. It was quite a surprise! It was great to relax and catch up at a beautiful lake with great company and really great food! 
If I ever get pics from our friends Go-Pro I'll have to post them because we got to go a little crazy. Lots of Wake boarding, hanging out in tubes with our floating cooler, anchored down right by the dock. It was great! I'm so grateful I was able to make such great friends and that we get to see each other at least once a year! Which is definitely not nearly enough! We also got to meet their new puppy who is probably about as big as Kona is now!
Overall it was a great weekend and now I want to try to wake board more now!!
I hope you all had a great weekend too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...