Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Weekend Update: Anniversary

This Friday everyone had a long week so we decided to go out to Alivia's in Durham. {I also got to test out my Tarte Rainforest After Dark Palette, review coming soon!} We then went on to our house and hosted the most ridiculous blowout game of Taboo ever. We kicked some serious butt! Our living room rug has now seen its fair share of stains but is still lookin' fab.
On Saturday we wanted to head to Wilmington but the weather looked pretty terrible so we opted to stay home and got some serious work done! We took several bags of clothes and home items to Goodwill. It just feels good to get rid of things you don't need anymore! I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders! And I know Chris is glad to get rid of all those pants that are just a little bit too big!
On Sunday we got up super early and made our way to Wilmington! We spent the day at the beach soaking up the sun and playing in the water. We ate at one of my favorite spots, Sweet 'n Savory, went back to the beach then changed and got cleaned up and found Fork 'n Cork for a new place to try for dinner. Can we just take a moment to laugh at the fact we ate at 2 places that use 'n instead of and? It was really good, we split the duck wings and a Kyle Style Burger and they were so good! I definitely think the duck wings are a go-to, they weren't too gamey or fatty, which I think can be a big issue with duck. Finally, it isn't a trip to Wilmington for me without a visit to Kilwins for some toasted coconut ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...