Monday, July 21, 2014

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

I know I know you've already seen people get crazy over the Nordstrom Sale. Honestly, I'm not that impressed this time around. I have only online shopped but I am surprisingly underwhelmed. 

The TOP TWO things I absolutely would want if I were treating myself would be these guys: 
Especially the Karl on the right! To die!
I think all of these are actually good deals and would make very nice gifts for almost any lady. 
Finally I think both these bags are adorable and actually pretty good deals. You can almost never find Clairsonic brushes or beauty blenders on sale so I would definitely jump on this if you like either of these guys!
Did you pick up any deals this weekend? Was there something I missed? Did the clothing items not scream out to anyone else?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...