Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Instagram vs. Real Life

I found this article a few days ago and fell in love! I was planning on doing my own version when I saw Krista did the same! Honestly most of my pictures are one and done, which is why they aren't always as pretty as other highly followed grammers, (hence why I have so few followers). If you want to follow along I'm right here!

The Gratuitous Food Shot:
What it looks like...
OMG I am such a great baker! I do it all the time and with perfect execution! #Marthawho

The real deal...
I planned this days in advance and was still covered in frosting when we got to the party. There isn't a side shot because I let the raspberry filling leak out and made the side an accidental ombre. And can you even tell those are star sprinkles? Whatever, it was good.

Nature in the City:

What it looks like...
I'm pretty much mother nature and all her creatures flock to me like moths to a flame.

The real deal...
I had to move my 'shot' around because the mom took a big ole poopy right before this!!

I'm an active human adult: 
What it looks like...
I'm so cool, I rock climb! I do this all the time! #6pack #gunshow

The real deal...
These really shouldn't be used to rock climb, but they were cute and donated shortly after this! lol!

Cute guy alert: 
What it looks like...
Chris and I can just go to an expensive hotel and eat and drink to our hearts desire! Also, isn't he SUPER cute??? #humblebrag

The real deal...
I mean, he really is that cute, you can't fake those dimples, this is a one and done shot. However, this was paid for by a friend who couldn't make his reservation in time. So it was totes free! After all, we po.

Getting ready shot: 
What it looks like...
Just casually getting ready making a beautiful mess over here. #makeupjunkie #iwokeuplikethis

The real deal...
I totally moved everything around so it would look more dense and mixed in the pink and black and white. Does the Natty Boh even stand out?

Healthy Food: 
What it looks like...
I eat totes beautifully healthy all the time. #raw #youarewhatyoueat

The real deal...
Usually all this would just be thrown on a cutting board, probably in chopping lines. Also, so many filters, I have the worst kitchen lighting, I had to change so many settings to make this look like actual vegetables! yeeessshh! But I really do eat this a lot! Post here

My Perfect Dog: 
What it looks like...
My perfect dog posing perfectly for us. #konaversary

The real deal...
This took a million shots and I'm sure Chris loved every minute of it. There is a treat in Kon's eyesight so we could get him to focus!

My Perfect Dog Revisited: 
What it looks like...
I live a life of perfect luxury, with a beautiful husband and modelesque pup. #luxlife #datbootydoe

The real deal...
Kona was terrified, he hated the SUPs also the light tuning was so weird, which is why there is a ridiculous filter on there. We were only there a day, drove there 2 hours and drove back 2 hours. It was worth it but we were exhausted!

So there you have it! My dream life, alter ego. I'm honestly so bad at taking pictures. I just get embarrassed! Which is silly since I love my friends that take pics all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...