Monday, July 7, 2014

Happy Fourth!

I hope everyone had a fun and restful Fourth of July. Mine was full of fun and family! It was my sisters birthday, and I volunteered to make the cake for both my mom and Noelle. For Noelle I wanted to make something I knew she would like and after seeing this pin I knew what I had to do...

Bare in mind I was at the lake and had limited resources but I think it turned out really nicely, and we pretty much ate the whole thing in one night! Who knew whipped cream and watermelon was SO GOOD!? It reminded us of the delicious shave ice we all shared in Hawaii. One word of warning though, if you use spray whipped cream it will melt into the watermelon, these pictures are actually round 2 of 'frosting' since it collapsed so quickly after applying! 
Happy Birthday my sweet sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...