Thursday, July 24, 2014

Exhausted

For some reason I have been completely exhausted this week. I haven't made a proper dinner for us for the past few nights! ah! I have been trying to get through my mountain of ironing and finally finished it last night while Mr. Chris was playing ultimate. While I do this chore I don't really care to do, I like to watch ridiculous Youtube videos. The two channels I went back and forth last night? Made Man's Speakeasy with Paul F. Tompkins. If you read my podcast post you'll know I love to listen to celebrity interviews. They are just more fun and less showcase-y than you would see otherwise.  I love this Bill Hader one.
The other channel I was watching SO randomly? Screen Junkie Honest Trailers. These are obviously much shorter than the interviews but I love to poke holes in plots and these guys do too! And they are so funny! This Frozen one really got me. As much as I loved Frozen there was so much that I was like "What is this?! Where is this coming from!?" That thought stream is really embodied in this trailer. 
I also really like these Vogue 73 Questions like, a lot! I need to know if they get some questions ahead of time because there is no way I could answer them so fast! 
What do you do to get through your chores? What Youtube videos do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...