Thursday, July 17, 2014

Bikini Body

I had planned on writing something else today but it just wasn't good. {I tend to meander}So I'm going to direct you to something I think is good. We all have insecurities, I have plenty, it makes my husband crazy. Right now I am not happy with how my body looks, especially in a bikini I know used to look so good. But I went to the beach anyway because I love the beach and I love my husband and that should really be all that matters. Then I realized, no one cares. No one was going to point out 'oh you know that looked way better on you last year.' Strangers don't care as much as you think they do, and if they do, you should read this article and tell them to go to hell. I go back to this article a lot when I feel bad. 
Do you have something you read to make you feel better?  A mantra? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...