Thursday, July 10, 2014

Anastasia Lash Genius Waterproof Topcoat Review

Being that I got caught in a serious storm yesterday and was sans umbrella I thought today would be the perfect time for me to finally review the Anastasia Lash Genius Waterproof Topcoat. I have been using a sample of Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara which is far from waterproof. Here are the results of yesterday's down pour for reference: 
{awesome right?}
This is with only my non-waterproof mascara, but I used the same one when conducting my test. My results were not positive. 
As you can see the top photo is with both mascara as well as the Lash Genius just as it would be normally, completely dried and ready for the day. Then I splashed water on my face and you can see there is fall out and streaking and serious movement of the mascara. The bottom picture is just after squeezing my eyes and a bit more water. As you can see this is NOT waterproof. I found the product hard to use and a bit hard to apply, I tried to use several coast but it did not come off the brush as easily as I would want it to. This might be good for daily use and trying to keep your mascara from moving while going through out your day with minimal sweat and movement. However I expected this guy to let me use my non-waterproof mascara for waterskiing days, volleyball and days laying by the pool. I will have to turn to my Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes for that, {this stuff does NOT move} which thankfully, I also got in the set I got this tube of lies in. I would still recommend the gift set which you can read my review of here
So tell me, have you guys tried this? Did it work for you? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...