Monday, June 2, 2014

Weekend Update: Dr. Chris' Birthday

This whole weekend pretty much centered around Dr. Chris' birthday, as it should have! On Thursday, his actual birthday we went out to Jujube with some friends that were in town and got drinks with some of his fellow residents. I gave Chris his gifts, well, he got one early, one on Thursday, and will be getting the last one today! First I got him a surfboard we found on craigslist, I got him a tumbler he had his eye on, and finally today we will be getting his dress sweatpants! These things are the bomb! One of my good friends has them and he loves them!

Friday we started innocently enough with corn hole, but after everyone was tired of me and my teammate kicking everyone butts we really decided to hit the town! Probably a little too hard, but you only have one birthday a year so might as well go all out!
{Kona guarding his Kona beer!}
After licking our wounds from the night before Chris decided to get some real wounds by flying off his longboard, I think there will be an order of wrist guards coming to our house in the near future! The rest of the weekend was spent relaxing by the pool making future plans of only being by the pool! 
 How was your weekend? Would you want me to do a Father's Day Gift Guide as well? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...