Tuesday, June 24, 2014

First Impressions: Sarah McNamara Miracle Skin Transformer

Okay this is really a first and second impression, I tried it this weekend but didn't get a picture. This picture is after an entire day of work and two dog walks, ZERO touch ups and my makeup looks pretty much like I just applied it. 
Today and yesterday I used this Miracle Skin Transformer and I have to say I'm super impressed. I feel like my skin looks as close to flawless as ever, and I have like 4-5 active spots on my face and they were totally covered. You can still see my awesome forehead scar from when I feel down the stairs as a kid but that guy comes and goes and there is a little tiny bit of texture where I'm fighting some acne but seriously I haven't seen any other make up do this before! 
I got this from my mom, she had tried it and didn't care for it so I gave it a shot. I have to say it's on the more expensive side, but you can check it out at Ulta, Sephora (in-store), Nordstrom, Amazon, I've even heard you might be able to get it at Costco and her website
I used as they suggest a pearl sized amount for my whole face and then used my Cover Girl 3-in-1 Foundation, and the rest of my face as normal. I'll let you know if my opinion changes in the future but for now I'm loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...