Thursday, June 19, 2014

Easy Vacation Makeup

While I am at the lake I try to keep everything as simple as possible. Ideally I would go no makeup but lake time is also ideal picture taking time and I would like to look awake and like a girl in those pictures! :) Here is what I took last weekend:

Tarte limited edition bronzer in Park Ave Princess and blush in Dollface. Maybelline concealer;  Tarte: Lights Camera Splashes; MAC Minaralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle; Tarte Lights Camera Splashes Mascara; MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Lingering; Josie Maran Cheek Gelee in Pink Escape; Make Up For Eever Aqua Eyes liner in 12L; Japonesque Eye Lash Curler; sample Bare Minerals Original Foundation in Medium Beige; Garnier BB Cream in Light/Medium
Can you see that giant mirror?! I love it! That special comes back every once in a while and I would definitely jump on it next time! I know I didn't really care for this liner before but I really like it to tight line. 
What do you wear while you're on vacation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...