Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Cute One Piece Suits

I realized I only posted bikinis yesterday and not everyone wants to wear a bikini, or can, due to religious or personal reasons. When I was a Young Life leader we were asked to wear more modest bathing suits which at first I gawked at, but once I got to camp and realized what a giant hormone it was I was glad to wear a one piece. The only problem was I hadn't owned a one piece since I stopped diving, about 7 or 8 years prior. Since they can be just as pricey as bikinis I decided to get one cute one and one sporty one. I still have them and would still wear then if I ever felt the need. But without further ado here are my picks for one pieces!
 {Top Row: 1, 2, 3, 4; Bottom Row: 1, 2, 3, 4}
 {Top Row: 1, 2, 3, 4; Bottom Row: 1, 2, 34}
 {Top Row: 1, 2, 3, 4; Bottom Row: 1, 2, 3, 4}
 {Top Row: 1, 2, 3, 4; Bottom Row: 1, 2, 3, 4}
{Top Row: 1, 2, 3; Bottom Row: 1, 2, 3}
So are you a bikini girl or a one piece girl? Which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...