Friday, June 27, 2014

Beauty Trash: Products I've Used Up

It takes me a long time to use things up, even samples! I've been using a sample eye cream for almost 2 whole weeks! And it was a foil packet! That said I've finally finished up my favorite face wash right now. It's the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Deep Cleansing Cream. I've used this bottle for over a year, every. day. folks! You seriously need the tiniest amount to foam up your face, like a pea size amount! It makes my face feel squeaky clean and it's nice and gentle as well. I will say it is very pricey, which is why I cut it open once the product refused to come out and fished the rest out lasting me about a month more! I highly recommend this face wash!

I finished the Original Shea Sugar Body Scrub from Tree Hut and I will not be repurchasing purely due to scent. It's just too sweet for me and not nearly enough shea. I did start the Hawaiian Kukui scent and I really like it! Don't get me wrong, these guys get the job done without leaving a greasy residue some body scrubs do but I couldn't take that scent again. 

I finally finished a Rusk Clarifying Shampoo and Conditioner. I really liked these, I alternated between several shampoo and conditioners and I always felt my hair got really clean with this one, plus they smell like a musky floral which most hair products don't have. 

I had to replenish my favorite dry shampoo, it's just awesome for brunettes! That's all there is to say!

This toner was recommended by my friend in Derm Residency so I had to try it and I will definitely repurchase! It makes my face feel clean without being stripped and it's definitely helped out my acne prone skin. 

After I started coloring my hair I noticed split ends that I had NEVER had before so I tried this balm out. I like it but I don't know if it had lasting effects. Probably not a repurchase. 

After a while this bronzer just wasn't as good as a higher end one. Any recommendations for a drug store bronzer?

Finished this eye cream and no big changes have happened, I still have bags, they aren't any worse but they aren't improved by any means. I also dont really like dipping my fingers in a cream. 

And I think that's all I have finished in the past few weeks! Do you like this kind of review? Do you have any recommendations for me?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...