Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Sample Saturday: Ulta's Summer Glam Beauty Essentials

This week I got a little crazy with my Ulta order. I just couldn't resist! I had some items hanging out in my cart and when there was not one but THREE sample bags with my intended order I couldn't stop myself! Of course there is another sample bag going on right now but I think I'll be on a bit of a ban for the next month or so. Which should be easy with all my samples and actual purchases! {fingers crossed!}
One of the items in my bag was the Summer Glam Beauty Essentials in which there are deluxe samples of: 
I got to use everything this weekend  and really put it to the test! I didn't get a chance to use the Anastasia Lash Genius because it is basically a waterproof-er for your non-waterproof mascaras! Crazy right?
I think this is a really good grab bag! 
I already really like the Porefessional, this deluxe size is perfect to test out for several weeks!
I actually already own this Butter London polish in the normal size and really like it! It's a really beautiful pinky-red. I definitely think it needs 2 coats or just one coat with a top coat. This is a very expensive brand but with the price you dont get Formaldehyde, Toluene, or DBP, so it's safe to use while you're pregnant, and probably better in the long run. But this little guy is perfect for travelling! 
Laura Geller Beauty Cool Lids Eye Cream, I think this would be a really awesome summer base. I used it on it's own over the weekend and really liked it, you can keep it sheer or build it up depending on what kind of look you're going for. 
Stila Lip Glaze, I have never tried this cult gloss and I really liked it! It stayed on for SO LONG! At first I didn't like how tacky it was but it melded with my lips and stayed for a really long time!
Tarte Mascara, I've never tried this beauty favorite either but I really really liked it! I definitely sweat and did some damage this weekend and it didn't budge! It didn't clump when I applied it and I really liked the separation band build it gave my lashes. I will say this stuff was a bear to get off, it's THAT waterproof!
Too Faced Bronzer, I have to say this was probably the main reason I go this set. I've been wanting to try this chocolate smelling bronzer for a long time! I really like a lot of Too Faced products and I was dying to try this and it did not disappoint! I love how matte it was and the color pay off was great. However if you are allergic to chocolate, there is actual Cacao in the bronzer. But on the up side it really smells like chocolate!
{Saturday Face}
{Sunday Face}
I think this really is a summer essential! Highly highly recommend this sample pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...