Friday, May 30, 2014

May Purchase History

This month feels like I spent a lot of money but I really mostly bought gifts for people. Dr. Chris' birthday was on Thursday and we have Father's Day coming up, my Dad's birthday, my mom and sister's birthdays and we also had Mother's day! Whew! That's a lot in just a few short weeks! With that said I can't actually show everything I bought since they will not have been opened by the time this goes up!
First things first, I went a little wild with makeup this month. I might need at least a 2 month ban just so I can test all the little freebies I got as well as the things I actually bought!
I got these three sets from Sephora:
This guy for my mother-in-law, she loved it! I feel like this really gave me the go-ahead to get her more beauty and bath stuff, she really loved it!!
You can read my thoughts on this set here.

I'm still testing out items from this guy, I now know one of the items in the bag breaks me out. But otherwise it's been a good experience so far. Unfortunately, this one is no longer available but I would totally try this one
Now for Ulta, I guess I feel like I got a lot of stuff because I got A LOT of samples with my purchases!
I've heard so much about this foundation that I had to try it! Of course I had to get the brush too!

While I was at it I decided to go ahead and try out two more cult favs and get the CoverGirl Outlast 3-in-1 Foundation as well as the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
This brush was on sale and I've been needing a new one for a while so I got it and some more of my favorite dry shampoo

I also got this set, you can read my thoughts here

As for clothes and other items I got a few things from Marshalls...
Finally the surprise Kate Spade sale! I picked up this guy in pink for myself and a few other things for some birthday girls!

Did you score any deals this month? Did you pick up anything from this post or this post? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...