Thursday, May 29, 2014

Happy Birthday Dr. Chris!

Today is my sweet husband's birthday! It's crazy we've been together for almost ten years! This guy has seen me through a lot and I couldn't be more grateful. We've been on so many adventures and I'm so happy I get to spend the rest of my life with this guy!
If you've been here before you probably know he's just about the smartest guy around, he loves to invent and fix things a just have knowledge on how things work. He is curious, he always wants to know things, and how they they work and how they can be improved. His passion for knowledge has treated him well but he's not just a brain. If you've ever given him anything you'll receive just about the funniest thank you note you've ever read. I really wanted him to write all our wedding thank you's because they are so funny! I think that is part of what will make him a good doctor, he is smart and fully knowledgeable but will treat you like a person and not a patient. 
This guy is handy! He loves to work with his hands, whether it's fine tuning an old watch or building our wine racks. He has to finish all his projects but knows when to give up. He is a light at the end of the tunnel kind of guy. I guess that's part of what kept us together those 7 years apart! 
He loves to be outside and go on adventures with me but he also loves to get dressed up and choose one of his many bow ties to look his cutest! 
I love that he is driven, and smart and that he pushes me in a way I don't think anyone else could. He is gentle, and sweet, in all the years I've known him I don't remember him ever raising his voice besides to cheer on a game. I love that he'll hold me when I feel like crying and dance with me when I feel silly, that he sends me funny gifs when he knows I need to be cheered up and knows when I need to be alone. I love that he knows me in a way no one else could and that he loves me in a way no one else could. 
I'm just glad I get to be around this awesome human for life. 
Happy Birthday Dr. Chris! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...