Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Weekend Update

As you may have surmised from yesterday Dr. Chris and I went home to Charlotte for the weekend. We had our fair share of margaritas and food. So much so when we got back we were half expecting dinner to be made for us! What the life that would be! My sister and I took advantage of the rainy day and spent the day indoors shopping. I picked up a couple things for everyone's Easter baskets and a couple things for myself I'm not completely sure I'm going to keep. You'll have to stay tuned for my April Purchase History to find out! I did look at a shirt I have been eyeing for a while but is still to much for me to justify buying...
I love the plain front and the open twist back. It's sexy without being over-the-top. 
On Sunday we went to church and it was a miracle we got seats! We were third in line at our door to get in and we barely got seats for me, my dad, and Chris! My sister came later and there wasn't a seat to be found! As usual it was a beautiful service. If you are ever in Charlotte and are looking for a church I would highly recommend Myers Park United Methodist Church. I go every time I go to Charlotte and no matter who is preaching I enjoy it but Dr. James Howell is just a phenomenal speaker. He is quite dry, extremely smart and I think he really just gets it. I won't go on but I could, and if you ever have questions feel free to leave them in the comments! 
We spent the rest of the Sunday with our family and had Jackson pick up his Easter eggs. He is still too young to understand exactly what we are doing but I think he really enjoyed opening his eggs! What did you do this weekend? Do you have any Easter Traditions? How do pass the time when it's raining?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...