Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The Perfect Summer Shoe

As I said on Friday I was going to post on shoes. It's been a while since I splurged on shoes for myself and since I literally wore holes in 2 pairs this winter I think it's about time I got some new favorites! I've come to allow myself to spend a bit more on shoes since I've had such a problem with them in the past. Right now I'm looking for a gold/tan/nude summer heel, a wedge would be preferred, with straps, but none that come up too high on the ankle, elasticated if possible (for maximum comfort and style) oh yes and CUTE! These shoes would be a match for both work and play. Here are my current musings: 
{1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9}
The second pair I'm in search of is a pair of summer flats, these are more of a mixed bag, I would really like some I can wear to work but also some cute ones I can walk around in. Here is what I've been looking at:
{1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6}
I mean, those watermelon shoes! Come on!
And while I was looking I can across some flat sandals that just looked so cute I would HAVE to try them all on!
{1, 2, 3, 4}
So tell me, is there anything on your summer shoe wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...