Monday, April 14, 2014

Sample Saturday: Benefit the POREfessional; Benefit Stay Don't Stray; Clinique All About Shadow Quad

We had quite a busy weekend! The weather was just so beautiful we took full advantage of if by eating outside and doing as many things outside as possible. Even outside chores are more fun when it's nice out! 
On Saturday I decided to try out the POREfessional Primer and Stay Don't Stray eye shadow primer. Can you tell I took these AFTER volleyball?? Well you can tell my makeup didn't really budge even with the shiny-ness! 
I used a lighter coverage BB Cream since I was expecting to be a sweaty mess at the end anyway. But I actually liked both products a lot, the POREfessional was light and didn't mess with the lines of my makeup, an issue I've experienced with other primers. I have actually tried this one before and didn't like it, but figured I would give it another shot. I might purchase it in the future now that I know it's staying power! 
I haven't had issues with eye shadow creasing in the past so I don't know if the eye shadow primer made a big difference. I will say I tried it under my eyes on Sunday and it creased more than ever. Has anyone else had this issue?
On Sunday I tried the eye shadow primer, the POREfessional and a Clinique quad my mom got in a gift with purchase. 
I probably wouldn't choose these colors but I figured I would try them out! I liked how it turned out but I think I might still used them separately. I did like that the peach pop wasn't nearly as pink on the skin as it looks in the pan.
This is my Sunday brunch look:
I think this looks much more pore less no? How was your weekend? Did you enjoy the wonderful weather? What should I try next!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...