Thursday, April 3, 2014

March Purchase History

I tried to keep it pretty light this month since I was going on vacation. But, since I was going on vacation, I of course needed some new items for my trip! ;)

Top Row: 1: too small, 2: unflattering, too small, 3: unflattering cap sleeve, no longer available; Bottom Row: 1: Love the details, 2: so bright and fun! No longer available! :(, 3: Just right! Want more!!
Can you tell I was on the hunt for a maxi dress? I only kept the bottom row. :)
I went home to Charlotte and had to stop by Marshall's because the one in Durham is so depressing. Of course I only picked up stuff for Mr. Chris instead of myself. I got him this awesome Kenneth Cole messenger since his Ben Sherman was starting to fall apart! And what guy doesn't need more khakis?
There is a Bath & Body Works right next door so how can you resist? I really try to run through my candles before buying more, so far I am really enjoying all of these! I might have to break that rule since I saw Paris Amour is back!
While we were in California we stopped by The Grove and picked up this shirt for Chris, which is much more vibrant in person, and these shorts for myself. 
I almost forgot I bought some things this weekend as well! From my favorite, Marshall's! One of my favorite, overly expensive at $66, bras was only $10! Not too bad, not too bad for March! Did anyone else have some awesome shopping extravaganzas in March? Let me know!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...