Thursday, April 10, 2014

Greek Orzo Salad

So you know how I love my book club? I also love it because we eat and drink there as well! Usually the hostess makes a main dish and everyone else brings a side. This time our hostess decided on a Greek theme. I though this would be a great opportunity to try my hand at an Orzo Salad. This was so good! Everyone loved it. It's very light, but filling at the same time, easy to make plus it makes a TON! I'm still eating it 2 days later!
Originally I found the recipe through Pinterest but the blog I pulled it from is really good too! The blog is Cooking in Red Socks, which at first sounded like a weird name, but who am I to judge on weird names, then I read that her husband plays for the Red Sox! Pretty cool right? Jamie's blog has a ton of healthy recipes that I look forward to trying out! Her blog is extremely organized and I love how she had notes on almost every city she has visited with her ever-traveling husband. How can I not love her review on Camden Yards! Made me a little home(?) sick! Do you follow any good food blogs? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. This looks awesome! What else do you like to eat with it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our hostess made some Greek Chicken Kabobs, hummus, and pitas and the other girls brought a pasta salad, spanikopita, stuffed mushrooms and several other sides. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...