Friday, April 18, 2014

Friday Finds

If this is the only blog you read then THANK YOU! If not, I'm sure you saw everyone's suggestions for items to buy in the Shopbop's friends and family sale. I like Shopbop, but even with 25% off which, in my opinion, is barely a sale, almost everything is still out of my price range. Anyone with me!? With Easter coming up and Wedding Season I figured I would show you what I would be looking at if I were to buy a new spring outfit, from stores I actually shop in.
{1, 2, 3, 4, 5}
1.) At $86 from $248 you can't really beat that! I love the seaming and the ladylike flow.
2.) $41 from $119! Again, I love the seaming and eyelets just scream spring to me!
3.) I love the racer front and back of this dress, the print is fun and I feel like this dress could easily be dressed up or down. ($88)
4.) Man, do I love white for spring, plus the sheer back on this dress is suck a nice surprise. ($88)
5.) This guy is a little out of my comfort zone but again I love the racer front and back are so cool and I would really like to try to mix patterns. Plus if you wanted to take this guy into fall you could wear a button up underneath. ($76)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...