Thursday, April 17, 2014

For His Easter Basket

I figured it would only be fair to show what I might put in Dr. Chris' Easter basket too!
 {1, 2, 3, 4}
1.) Today would be the third time Chris has forgotten his keys, maybe a catch all will help with that! 
2.) Chris is such a boy scout, he uses super glue and duct tape to fix up his wounds, I think this antimicrobial gel will be a bit better!
3.) The man loves his bow ties!
4.) I really like this more 'outdoorsy' looking watch
{5, 6, 7, 8}
5.) We don't really have any precious wood in our house but I think he would like these custom coasters
6.) To maybe help him remember his keys!
7.) What man is complete without a sleek flask?
8.) Again, how manly, I think he already has plans to make himself one out of wood!
What would you put in a manly Easter basket?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...