Thursday, April 24, 2014

Express Order

Express was having a 40% off sale and I decided to jump on it. A lot of their items are online only or aren't very available in stores so I bought more than I planned on keeping. 
Shockingly, everything I got ran a little big. Both sets of leggings (Size S) were about 4 inches too long! Otherwise they fit quite nicely! It will be a little heartbreaking to send them back. I wasn't a huge fan of the side panel ones, they didn't do much to flatter and the material didn't seem very durable.  The other pair was so comfy but I would have liked to try on the XS but I think the waist might be too small. I plan on returning them in-store and seeing if they have XS to try. 
The Cotton Anorak ran really big! I got and XS and it kind of looks like I'm wearing Chris' jacket even with the waist cinched as tightly as I could. 
The Parka I really liked. I know it's called a parka so I should have expected it to be heavy but it just looked so light online that I thought it would be a lighter jacket. I decided to return this one as well, not because I don't like it but because it's starting to get warm and I would rather use my paycheck towards something I can wear now or at least soon. I really liked how it converts to three different items. But I know I won't be able to wear it for many months so everything goes back! :( Otherwise I thought the XS fit nicely and will keep that in mind if they keep this around until the fall!
I decided to post this now rather than at the end of the month since I won't be keeping any of my items and so you'll see what they look like on a petite lady!
FYI my measurements are: 32/25/36 my inseam is ~26" and I'm 5'2".
Have you had any good finds lately? Where do you buy leggings? I have been on the hunt for what feels like forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...