Friday, April 11, 2014

A little Inspiration for your Friday

I was going to post about shoes I've been trying to find for the summer but I came across this video and I love it! Buzzfeed is the best waste-your-time website ever! I'm sure you've seen it all over facebook, twitter, I think I've even seen it in the sidebar of news websites. It's hilarious and I love it. I know these videos are cheesy but I think they really say a lot. I love the saying 'be your own best friend'. I think a lot of times we think bad thoughts about ourselves, we can be skinnier, my skin could be clearer, etc, etc. But you would, I hope, NEVER be friends with someone who said those things to you. So be kind to yourself. And have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...