Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Reunion Weekend

This weekend I had the pleasure of reuniting with some of the most favorite women I know. We were missing a few, but the show must go on! I drove down to Charlotte on Friday afternoon after having a leisurely breakfast with little Kona.
Of course as with any driving trip I packed way more than necessary. Does anyone else do that? I made it there before anyone else and caught up with Noelle and my parents and then the fun began! Since we had two ladies come in after long, long road trips we took it easy with some dinner and wine and catching up.
On Saturday we had a late brunch and then headed up to the National White Water Center. I've been several times to raft and climb but this time we took to the trails! It was so nice to enjoy the beautiful weather and chat while getting in a bit of exercise. We ate a delicious lunch there and then went home to get ready for our night out.
We ate at one of my favorites, Cajun Queen and met up with a friend from high school. Then headed to Whiskey Warehouse where we enjoyed the Charlotte Skyline and couple pitchers before heading to a late night trip to Amelie's. All in all it was a great trip and so good to see some of my favorite women. It always feels good to come home to Mr. Chris and little Kon though.
Do you have anyone you try to catch up with every year or so?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...